Saturday, August 21, 2010

One of My Favorite Things

Travis and I have opposite shifts pretty much, but thankfully we have the same days off most weeks. We push back against this inconvenience by seeing each other during our lunch breaks. No matter how awful or stressful my morning, I feel better knowing I will see him for an hour in the middle of my day. One thing we have recently started doing is reading the scriptures together every day. Since we don't have much time together during the week, I keep a set of scriptures in my car so we can read those 6 pages together during lunch break. It has become a highlight of my day.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you reading? Just a few days and we'll all be together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are reading The Book of Mormon and are currently half way through 2nd Nephi.

    Thanks to work (again!), Trav might not get to fly out to Utah until Friday morning. So I will probably be flying out by myself and might leave Wednesday. We'll see what my days off are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to spend time together!

    ReplyDelete