Saturday, January 30, 2010

A couple overdue marathon pictures.



These are a couple of the pictures that Travis managed to get from the professional photographers, but you can't click to enlarge them. Don't we just look so stylish in our cold weather running clothes? The funny thing is that I really did run the whole thing with my pants on inside out, and didn't realize it until about mile 10. I also bought a cute running shirt to go with my pants... too bad the shirt was covered up by my old baggy sweatshirt. It's a good thing you don't get judged on looks while running! :) Travis looked handsome as ever. Not fair.

5 comments:

  1. Pants or shirts issues don't matter, you still look as cute as Travis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares what you look like as long as you can keep the legs moving for over 26 miles. I can't even stand that long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't follow you, you need to make it so I can. Thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are running holding hands. :) And you look awesome - I'd by spread eagle on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK OK OK, how about some new fun stuff?

    ReplyDelete