Monday, September 27, 2010

Deja Vu

I think I have said this recently, but we have a 1/2 marathon this Saturday....

Sad that I haven't updated my blog since the last one! Obviously we survived it (barely) with only a few harsh words (I think you can guess who said them... NO! Not me! Ok... maybe) spoken out of pain and agony. I think I'm glutton for punishment. But I'm so glad we got to run it and most of all, spend time with the family. I miss them. My nephews are adorable! Easily the cutest kids ever (until I have my own, but that will probably be awhile, so don't worry Rock and Ryker, you get the title for a long time!). Other than losing my iPod touch, it was a very happy and needed trip.
This half marathon is here at Disney and is called the Wine and Dine. We run through the theme parks and end up at EPCOT for the festival they are having, and the best part is, it is at night. Thanks to the lessons learned from the SLC 1/2 marathon, I trained more for this one. So I'm hoping the hard work pays off. I'm not expecting a great time, just to be able to beat my SLC time. That's all I ask. Too much? Ok, I just want to be able to finish without wanting to beat someone up.
I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. Have Tinker Bell run the first half and you run the second half...The attitude TB showed in those pix would beat anyone- physically beat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning to all those at the end.. She is not kidding in the part about wanting to punch someone out. We knew to stay clear, but we miss you still the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I have wondered many times if I would still think Disney was the happiest place on earth if I had to run through it instead of strolling along eating mouse-shaped snacks. :)

    ReplyDelete