Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finish Line Pictures!!!

Yes, I know these are small. I am supposed to buy the pictures, but they are too expensive for me. Put on your glasses and enjoy! This was in Hollywood Studios. No, this is not a flattering outfit on me, but it made me happy, thus, I wore it.
And here is the finish line! As you can see, Trav pulled out in front of me and went down. I'm laughing in this picture if you can't tell by my triple chin....

Yeah, that's me. Running PAST my downed boyfriend at the finish line... laughing! Such an awful girlfriend I am!
Once again laughing while Trav is on the ground... Seriously... tell me the truth.... am I going to burn in fire and brimstone??

5 comments:

  1. It made for a great viewing time. I'm in a better mood. Thanks for the levity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda wondering where the pix is of you kicking Travis while he was down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute. I would love to run a race in that costume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! If I ever run a race I will have to do it at Disney World, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you running past Travis or dancing by in glee? Those photos are incriminating! ;)

    ReplyDelete