Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pig Jig or no Pig Jig?

I haven't been able to run for a couple months thanks to feet problems and allergies. I HATE not being able to run. It is my stress reliever and on top of that I have been doing very little housekeeping and a whole lot more time as a "runner" at work, which doesn't help keep me in shape too much. We will see how my lungs/feet treat me when I am home before I make my decision. I went to the doctor today and he is sending me to a podiatrist to check out my feet. Hopefully something can be done to help because 5 months of this means it is getting pretty old and painful.

5 more days until we go home! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ha if you don't want to or can't run some of the cousins are walking. You can join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say you can walk with me and the boys. I haven't been able to start running since the C-Section. Okay... I guess I probably could have been running for 3 weeks but I am taking it slow :) Glad to see I won't be walking alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were coming home. We'll see you there! The kids would love to see your amazing towel skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Kurt can swap stories - he has had a very frustrating Spring due to foot issues. And can I just say how much I wish I was like you, and found running a great stress relief? I find baking (and eating) chocolate chip cookies to be a more soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either you quit counting or you shoulda spent a little more time on that stats class. I think it is down to like 2 days...

    ReplyDelete