Saturday, May 1, 2010

Almost vacation time

Not that it is very exciting for ya'll to read about, but Monday we will be flying across the country. Trav's flight leaves at 7:55 am (he got a free ticket from his friend so had to fly according to availability) and the flight that I booked 2 months ago assuming he was going to be able to fly with me leaves at 12:15pm..... Yeah. I'll be waiting at the airport for awhile. The sad part for him is that he arrives in Seattle 5 minutes after me at 7:05 pm. I was looking forward to having him with me for the flight I've already made 4 times by myself, but you can't argue with free! :) He will be flying back on Friday morning to get back for work Friday night and I get to stay until Monday. I haven't been able to go home since I moved here in September so this trip is very overdue.
I'm looking forward to meeting Ryker and hearing Rock gab.

1 comment:

  1. We are looking forward to your visit. The wind is suppose to die down so hopefully an uplake trip will work. Blossoms will be waning but will find you some.

    ReplyDelete