Thursday, December 9, 2010

Engagement Pictures

Today we woke up early (well, one of us did) and we drove down to Miami to get engagement pictures taken. Travis' sister Sarah has a wonderful friend named Dario (darioendara.com) who is a professional photographer and he took our pictures for free. Originally he was going to be in town this weekend and was going to take them for us here, but those plans changed and so yesterday we scheduled today instead. Talk about last minute running around to get the "perfect outfit"! We shouldn't have worried about any wardrobe changes because we were late and didn't have time for any :) Surprised? I wasn't....
He took us to South Beach and we took pictures on the streets. Exactly, we drove all the way to Miami to get pictures and didn't even get one on the beach ha ha. But I am very excited to see the pictures in a couple days! He is obviously an extremely talented photographer and knew exactly what he wanted from the quick photo shoot, which made it so much easier on us.
Only a week and a half until my mom gets into town.
Only 2 weeks until Christmas.
Only 5 weeks and 2 days until our wedding.
So many exciting things in the next 2 months!!

5 comments:

  1. I thought you were hitting Cocoa Beach to find Jeanie, not Miami Vice with Tubs and Crocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a lot of fun things happening! I am excited to see your pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! I can't wait to see them too! I'm sure they are going to look great! I love engagement pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot the countdown until my birthday....

    ReplyDelete