Thursday, January 6, 2011

Date day

Travis and I had some alone time today and enjoyed it at the temple. We were the ONLY people in the whole temple. No one else was in our session, or the session after us. Pretty sad for Orlando, right? While it was depressing to only have 2 people in a session in an urban area, it was special for us to have the whole temple seemingly to ourselves. I love the Celestial room in the Orlando temple, and of course, we had it to ourselves as well. It was a great afternoon and I couldn't think of a better way to spend an afternoon off than at the temple with my sweetheart :).
Only 9 days until the big day!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, that is sad... but also cool for you guys. Like a special pre-wedding present! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad, but that would be a very special experience. Woo Hoo!!!!! Does it feel a little surreal that you are getting married in about a week? I know it did for us. I can't wait!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete