Monday, July 27, 2009

Part 2

After arriving in one piece at Sarah's house Sunday night, we found out that her landlords were still there in the room I had been signed up for since the beginning of June. It was frustrating and I needed to find another place to stay late at night. The next morning Travis had to work and so I went out to lunch (Panda Express) with Sarah and then took her to work after a little lecture from the landlady. I had a couple hours to kill before Trav got off of work, so I went to UP. Such a sweet movie! I won't pretend to be tough. I cried.

I then went to check in at the All-Stars Resort to check in and met Travis there in Sports. It must have been my movie day because we then went to watch the new Harry Potter movie. Watching movies with Travis is always fun and enjoyable :) I have a feeling that I will be able to catch up on a lot of movies living closer to him...

After the movie we went to dinner, yes, Panda again. lol. That orange chicken is so addictive and delicious!

My sweetheart had to work again the next day, so I hung out with Sarah again and we went shopping at Target. Bless her heart she was a trooper. I know she had other things she needed and wanted to do. After dropping her off at work, I went to Casting. Being told I need to apply online, I headed back to the hotel to wait for Travis so we could go to the beach :) I was so excited to go with him to the Gulf!

I'm going jet skiing. This will be finished in a couple hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment