Thursday, July 9, 2009

Running once a week is not going to help me much in finishing the marathon I have coming up in January lol. I'm hoping that my walking at work will help, but I need to be better.

Today I was thinking a lot about my health. I don't like the fact that I have 30 extra pounds sitting around my midsection. It isn't pretty lol. It is math and science right? a+b=c? eat healthy + exercise = be healthier?? I sure hope so because now that I am working during the day again, which means I am walking an average of about 8-9 miles, it should be easier to achieve that combination.

I ran 4 miles today. I jogged the first three on the treadmill at 6, then ran the last at 7. Things are progressing since I am thankfully back at my pre-road trip with Travis weight lol. That trip wreaked havoc with my exercise routine, but it was well worth it!

As a side note, I lost 25 pounds this last year so decided to go shopping today to celebrate. I found way too many things that I absolutely had to have, and unfortunately only had money for 1/4 of those things. I came out with 4 shirts, 2 shorts, 1 skirt, 1 pair of earrings, and a purse. A good haul I think :)

2 comments:

  1. I accept no responsibility for what you ate on that trip! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming you aren't taking any credit for what I ate on this last trip either? Panda almost everyday? :) It was so worth it though :)

    ReplyDelete