Friday, October 9, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!


I finally found a full time job with benefits. It isn't what I want to do the rest of my life, but it is a start with Disney, in housekeeping at Port Orleans. The resort has two sections: Riverside (as shown above) and French Quarter (below).
I'm just hoping the bright pink outfit with the scrunchy is more like my costume than the drab looking dress to the right ;) I miss the 80's sometimes...


This is the entrance to the French Quarter Lobby. It looks pretty fun! I'm excited to start working and get past the first two weeks of a new job where I don't have a clue what's going on.

Travis and I walked around the Riverside general store and lobby last night and it was NICE. I'm impressed. I just hope I'm not the one to keep the ceilings clean....

3 comments:

  1. Your dad told me about your good news, and said that you were living part of the Disney fairy tale - the Cinderella part! :) But I am sure even cleaning is more fun at Disneyworld. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep remembering- Cinderella started out making beds, and she didn't have benefits! Pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one fancy place. It sounds like a great start. I want a picture of you in that uniform! I also want cleaning tips once a week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete