Thursday, October 22, 2009

Killing Time




I have found the hiring process to take a while. That is fine, but I need cheap things to occupy my time until I start working. So I have taken to scrapbooking with the pictures, paper and materials I have accumulated. It helps me feel productive while not spending money.

Another thing I have done is hang out at Disney World thanks to my boyfriend getting me in free (I will be able to get in free on my own in a few days!!). Here are some pictures of our fun at the Magic Kingdom :)


4 comments:

  1. It looks so relaxing!!! I want that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get to go to Disney for free?!? That has to be the best "perk" in the universe! And I love, love, love the festive decorations. Enjoy your free time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UHHHHH who said it was fine to take time on the hiring process??????? Pa

    ReplyDelete