Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Official!!

Yep. I know you all have been wondering when it would finally happen, and today was the day.....

I got my ID card for Disney! Wahoo!

Mickey himself came and gave us our name tags, part of the class was spent in the Magic Kingdom, and Cinderella's Prince Charming was in my class (I say Cinderella's Prince Charming because my Prince Charming was working hard over at the Boardwalk).

I have a few days of more classes and then start housekeeping at the resort on Wednesday. I'm excited for the first two weeks to be over with. I'm not a fan of new jobs, but this one sure has its perks!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So you ARE working??? I'v heard that one before. I thought you might verified the post with a pix of your ID card. Good Job. Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only in the happiest place on earth would you be able to have job training and cartoon characters visit you at the same time. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really has to be "the happiest place on earth" - even when you're working!

    ReplyDelete