Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Marine


The classic pose :)


Travis invited me to a ball in Georgia, but I had to work the day of it. It was quite sad, but being the great man he is, he let us still get all dressed up last night. We went for a walk around the Boardwalk and found a classy joint to eat at (Taco Bell). I felt beautiful and special being able to be with my Marine dressed up in his dress blues. There were many things that really impressed me last night, but one was the strangers thanking him and shaking his hand. Another was the fact that Travis felt uncomfortable with the recognition. It made me adore him all the more for his humility, because in my opinion, he deserves it.
It was really late when we went out last night, so this morning we got dressed up again, and went to Sarah's house. She was great and took pictures of us, so this girl could FINALLY have a picture with her boyfriend in his uniform. It was a great 24 hours :)

4 comments:

  1. Great pixs, glad Sarah was around to keep an eye on things. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. What a cute couple you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look amazing! I love the "classic pose" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so this has been up quite a while...Where are the helicopter pix??? Or your new gun pix??? Don't citygirl out on us now.

    ReplyDelete