Monday, June 14, 2010

Honesty

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of this Florida heat and humidity. It gives me a headache working in it every day (yes Mom, I'm making sure I stay hydrated :) ) and makes me feel sorry for the people having to be around me. I smile and put on a happy face, but inside I'm frustrated and tired. And on top of that, it's coming into hurricane season....
Ok. I think I'm done venting. For the most part anyway.
Now I need to think about the things I do like about Florida.... Travis is here. That is the main one. The beach is another reason I like it. The short, young palm trees always make me laugh. And it's nice to go to Disney World whenever I feel like it.
There. That should make up for my bad attitude about the heat.

4 comments:

  1. It shocks me that YOU don't like something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you. I hate the humidity anywhere. But if you have to live with it you might as well do it in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, Dad? I'm the epitome of patient, go with the flow and never complain. I'm basically the perfect child. I don't know why this is anything new.... ha ha
    I agree with you Sherry! The times I'm able to make it to the beach make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy you love and Mickey Mouse are pretty good company, even in the humidity... :)

    ReplyDelete