Saturday, May 30, 2009

Eh. Running.

The past week I have really not been in the mood to run. Or I have been craving a good run, but at an inconvenient time and it is driving me crazy! Usually I just put on my shoes and go, knowing that I will be grateful in 3 minutes. That isn't happening this week. I started work. That is my lame excuse. Running around at work in the 90 degree weather all day sucks the energy right out of me. I am trying to think of a plan or schedule that will work for me this summer so that I can meet my goals and feel better about myself. Right now I think the one plan that will work is running on my days off, which are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully I will be back in the swing of things enough to be able to fit in another short run during the end of the week. Some days I wish I was a morning person and could consistently wake up at 7 am to go running, but no matter what time I go to bed, that is NEVER going to happen. Oh well. I will be happy with my 3 days a week running schedule for now. I knew lulls in my running were going to happen, so this isn't much of a surprise. I just have to get back up to speed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment