Monday, June 1, 2009

Tomorrow :)

Many people tell me that I shouldn't say, "tomorrow I will ....." And I can see where to a point that is excellent advice. It isn't healthy to procrastinate. Yet today I am excited to say that tomorrow I start up my running again!!

We had a talk on dreams and goals in church today. He emphasized the need to align our will to God's and follow those worthy desires and plan for tomorrow. Of course, my favorite quote of his today was when he was talking about a new gene therapy (it tied into his talk...kind of) and then he said, "Now I don't know nothing about genes, except for the fact that they look good on a lot of women." Totally something I didn't expect this old man to say over the pulpit! It was awesome.

Now back to my thought...

I have a lot of dreams. I have also been blessed with the opportunity to follow many of them. There are still some that are unfulfilled, but I feel like I am doing what I need to be doing to achieve those goals as well. Only Heavenly Father knows the end result, and in the meantime that might scare me a little, but I am excited for the future. I know I have a great one, full of adventures, trials, accomplishments, learning periods, progress, love, waiting for me. Tomorrow.

I have the overwhelming urge to go watch Annie now.

No comments:

Post a Comment