Monday, June 15, 2009

Housesitting...

I have found out that I don't like to housesit all by myself, up in the mountains. It has become my excuse not to go running, because who wants to go running in the mountains all alone?? Really, it is only 50% being up here, and 50% being stressed out with statistics. Thankfully, I will be done with all of my midterms tomorrow at 4:30!!

I have the 5K Saul Memorial Run on Saturday morning and I really need to get back in shape for it. I don't have high hopes for myself, but it would be great to beat my last 5K time. Saul's sister Teresa told me she would only run it if I ran it with her, so my time might not be completely depending on me. I want her to be able to participate in the run that is in her brother's honor, and I'm really excited for getting to help with registration, starting at 6:30 in the morning... Not.

2 comments:

  1. Where are you? And why are you by yourself? You have always been very good at freaking yourself out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the top of Bear Mountain and it is freaky! The girls didn't want to drive all the way up here again so I am here by my lonesome. The dog here reminds me of Mushu :)

    ReplyDelete