Tuesday, June 30, 2009

6 miles

Having mentioned that I wanted to run 6 miles today, I didn't want to go back on that, even after having a long day at work. I came home, changed and went out the door before I had a chance to change my mind. It felt great to run and let all of the stress go that I have been feeling this past week. I'm always reminded of how running is one of my favorite stress relievers. Now that my bachelor's is behind me and I am full time at work, I shouldn't be getting as stressed. It feels amazing to be done! I have been blessed with 40 hours at work and day jobs keep coming up. Like today one of the owners called me up and wants me to wash two of her cars (she pays me 30 for each) and then I am going to help her clean out her storage unit on Thursday. I love it! I will make about 200 dollars on Thursday, since I work a 10 hour shift at work right after helping Bonnie.... Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment