Thursday, June 4, 2009

I feel productive


These are some pictures of my lonely but interesting drive. The first one was with the bugs on the windshield so you could get a feeling for how I actually saw the scenery, and another out the window to enjoy that beauty of the dirt roads and red rock :)


I took two tests today in my stats class and it felt wonderful to finally have them out of the way. I feel like I am actually progressing now. What is even better is that I feel like I did well on them. Then when I got home I went running. It is a lot more enjoyable when there is someone on the phone with me :) Thankfully Travis was cool enough to go running "with" me and kept me company. It sure made the 4 miles of running and 1 mile of walking go by a lot faster. Next time we will have to test ourselves and start at the same time to see who finishes first ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment