Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Budget Bath Makeover







The pictures uploaded in the opposite order as usual, but hopefully you can tell which ones are the redo ha ha. I needed color and style. Sorry the pictures don't do it justice!

Ever since I moved in I've been wanting to decorate and make my apartment feel more like home. The college/mission life decor was outdated in my own life a couple years ago! Thanks to some birthday/pity money from my Dad and Mom I was able to create a budget and a bathroom makeover (because the bathroom is the cheapest part I could completely re-decorate). If this was my bathroom and not one I rented, there would be more changes happening. My landlords bought this house after the upstairs (where I live) was burned and they remodeled it. The bathroom is the only existing part after the fire, and it has burn damage on the sink, tub and tile. They aren't dirty spots this housekeeper missed!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the folded hand towels. You didn't teach me that trick. It almost looks too fancy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha looks good Linds. I love the new 90's type shower curtain, pink is a good color. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Lindsea! I love the towels :) I have been feeling like I need to do the same thing in our living room. I'm waiting to find the perfect area rug to bring in some color so I know what color of throw pillows to get. I don't think I will even attempt the bathroom since we have the black square flooring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! And Rissa... please tell me that you know the pink curtain is the BEFORE curtain... ha ha ha I'll send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love new linens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha of course I do Linds..at first I was kind of worried that if they were your new ones I would offend you, but if you chose that pink curtain you should be offended. :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsea remember that Marissa is on pain killers. Your bathroom is beautiful. can't wait to see what else you do to your apartment.

    ReplyDelete