Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cracker Barrel and DisneyQuest




I'm not sure whether I have blogged about either of these, and am too lazy to scroll back now that I am on this page... ha ha so here it is.

Travis had tickets to go to DisneyQuest. It is "4 (or 5, I can't remember!) stories of Disney interactive fun." My first time there I was so excited about the cupcakes that we bought one to share. Travis didn't hold up his end of the bargain and ate WAY too little! I was too sick to ride anymore, so we made a quick exit. We tried it again and both had fun. Thankfully we made it through Travis cheating at air hockey and stealing my targets at the shooting games. It's still a sore subject. We played an adventure game that after 20 minutes of fighting off predators together, the game says if your love is going to last or not. The first time we played it we broke up (on the game! no worries in real life!) so Trav insisted we play again... and Ta da! We made it and our love did not fail. It was fun.

Travis' mom Susan came down to visit during her spring break and we had a blast. She is a fun lady to be around and I'm blessed to have her as my boyfriend's mom. She sure did raise him right! We went to Cracker Barrel while she was here and she bought us all little gifts. I got the little chick you see in the picture because she is glad I'm the "chick" in Trav's life.... get it? :) Some may call it a duck, and those people may be correct, but for our purposes, it's a chick.

3 comments:

  1. Back up here in the sticks we don't call dem chicks we call dem da biggest Hershey bottles we ever done seen! Will they let ya bring it on da plane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lindsea, I just know that you bought me that big Hershey Chocolate. I can't wait for you to visit and bring it with you. Yummy! Hope you have a great time at home. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like after a fun filled week you woulda blogged about it, guess we know where we rank.

    ReplyDelete