Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tomorrow's run

I have my 7 miler tomorrow. Thinking about how I haven't run that far since 2002, the nerves started to make me doubt. I am excited to test myself though :)
Just a note about a little frustration I am feeling. I haven't been losing weight! I have been at the same weight for the past month. Running and cross-training like I have been, shouldn't I lose at least a few pounds? I am eating healthy and trying to get enough sleep. What am I missing? Agh. Maybe as I keep with it, I will see improvement. One day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Janae was having this same problem even after her 1/2 marathon. She is using a heart rate monitor now to keep it down at an anarobic state, the weight loss state, if I remeber my terms correctly. You should ask her about it.

    ReplyDelete