Monday, August 24, 2009

Lazy days


Today has been a lazy yet productive day. I spent time talking with Whit and Nick, just lounging around the living room. It is always fun to talk about random things with them. I forget about how insightful my family can be sometimes. We joke around and laugh, but there is more to us thankfully. I trust their opinions and always miss them when we aren't together. Even though we can have some interesting disagreements when we are :) We watched Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets together, well, we all started watching it and Nick left to Seattle and Whit fell asleep. So I finished watching it by myself. You miss so much when you watch the movies without reading the books, it all makes a lot more sense now! The nice thing about laundry is that I can do something else while cleaning :) I would occasionally pause the movie to change the clothes, and have half of my room clean already lol. Then I ran some errands and went to Willow Point to enjoy the sunshine for an hour. Driving this time unfortunately, not running like Saturday. I want to make it a habit to come home from work and jog to Willow, jump in the lake and them walk home. I think it would be good for me and get me jogging more than I am. I only have 2 1/2 weeks left of enjoying the lake everyday, pues lo voy a aprovechar! :)

1 comment:

  1. Days that combine lazy with productive are my favorite kind. Working on a quilt... baking cookies or cupcakes... folding laundry while watching a movie. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete