Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Top Five



I'm excited to move to Florida...Here are my top 5 reasons why :)

#1 Being with Travis and riding on his motorcycle. Yes I'm very excited to ride his motorcycle with him :) I still have my reservations about it, but am trusting that he won't be like the last guy I rode with that decided to flip us over by driving into a ravine. Not to mention the fact that I ended up with the four wheeler on top of me. But yes, I am looking forward to going cruising down the road with Travis. Hopefully I can sweet talk him into taking us to the ocean on it :)

#2 Panda Express. Orange Chicken. Enough said.

#3 No snow this winter!!!!

#4 Disney will be super close. I'll need to buy a pass if I can't find a job there.

#5 Challenge, travel and adventure :) I can't just drive home, so it will force me to step out on my own. I'm glad I will have Travis there with me!

1 comment:

  1. Great reasons, especially if you can talk Travis into going to the ocean! Or even just going to Panda Express. Why, oh why, don't they have one in Chelan? Or at least Wenatchee? sigh.

    ReplyDelete