Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Won-Won

There aren't many times that I laugh out loud while reading a book, but today was one of those rare events. Sitting in my guard shack, reading Harry Potter all by myself, I started laughing hysterically. Thankfully no one was walking or driving by, because they would have believed me to be crazy. It was just one of those moments when the humor hit me right. As it is, I have read the first 6 Harry Potter books in the last 2 weeks. It makes me wonder why I have put them off for so long. Actually, I know why, but it seems like a stupid reason now. I've started the 7th and last book tonight and have a feeling that I'll be a little sad when I finish it. But then I can start another series. I'm trying to convince Travis to read a biography with me, and he said he would, but we will see. He was going to read this series over again with me, but I think he has only made it through 1 1/2 books so far lol. In his defense he has a lot of things going on with his new job and motorcycle, not to mention spending time talking to me every night :) And really, if I had to choose, I would pick talking together over reading together right now :)

2 comments:

  1. Right! I'd so be done by now if I didn't keep spending 3 hrs on the phone per night ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... well since I'm assuming those 3 hours are spent talking to me, and I still managed to finish them..... I think I have a valid point here lol

    ReplyDelete