Monday, August 3, 2009

Housing

Honestly, I didn't expect my housing in Florida to fall into my lap quite like it did. I'm grateful for answered prayers and that this family is willing to work with me and not charge me a fortune for being able to be so close to Disney and Travis :)

It is a nice house in Windermere and I will be renting out part of the upstairs and a bathroom and kitchen when it is completed.

It is hard for me to fathom how things will be changing this fall, but I know that changes need to happen in order for me to grow and be challenged. Moving to Florida is exciting on many levels, personal being high up there. It is also not something that I am doing on impulse. I have thought about the choices I have, as well as prayed after I made my decision. I feel good about it, so I know as I do my part in finding a job and housing, that things will work out the way they should. The morning after I poured out my concerns in prayer, I was told of this family in Windermere, and by the next day, had this agreement lined up. Now I'm having the same faith that I will be able to find a job that will provide for my needs. This blessing probably won't be as immediate, but I trust that it will happen as it should. My perspective is not as broad and clear as the Lord's and I will just trust Him and do my best.

It sure is an exciting adventure :)

2 comments: