Saturday, August 22, 2009

My 25 Things

A friend recently had her 40th birthday and celebrated by making a list of 40 things that make her happy. It's always nice to think about those things, so I am doing a list of 25 things. It will not include everything, but just a handful that are on my mind now :)

1) Long car rides with great company
2) Watching a show with my sisters and mom
3) The first hugs from Travis after I haven't seen him for months
4) Painting my toenails and fingernails
5) The smell of pot roast, carrots and potatoes in the crock pot
6) Driving down Totem Pole at night with the windows down to smell the sweet apple blossoms with Aaron, coming back from Idaho after being away for a long time.
7) Laughing until I cry with my family in the kitchen
8) Late night swims in the Lake
9) Being close to Rock and having him reach for me.
10) Rock's laugh
11) Seeing my parents hold hands
12) Me holding hands with my sweetheart
13) Hymns in Spanish
14) Fresh apple cider
15) Sleeping in a cool room with heavy blankets on me and a cool pillow
16) Texts and phone calls
17) New adventures and Florida
18) Orange Chicken and Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
19) Going to the beach and swimming with Travis
20) Second chances
21) Grandpas and Grandmas, and Grandpa's milkshakes
22) Taking new pictures
23) Temples and forever families
24) The taco wagon quesadillas
25) Traditions

Here's my first Happy List. I know I cheated, but I had to have it all on there :)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely happy thoughts. Love Grandpas and Grandmas and laughing until you cry... good families are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete